Pages

Thursday 28 June 2012

Research for assignment 2 - ELEMENTS OF DESIGN

I went for a beach theme for this assignment and to get some inspiration I searched google for some photographers work on the subject and came across some pretty amazing pictures. Tony Howell is a landscape photographer who has produced some amazing work along the coast of cornwall. I love the way he finds things to really draw your attention in to the photo, like this example of st micheals mt.
St Michaels Mount                                         



I also came across the digital photography school. There from australia and alot of there work is based around portrature and memories. I personally loved some of there work as this is the sort of thing I am interested in take this image Black-And-White-BeachThe two girls playing in the water appeals to me and you can see just how much fun they are having.
Also, Beach-WavesI like this image. The lighting and the waves have been captured perfectly (aren't you just waiting for that bloke to run away like a child near the water for the first time?)


These are two of the people I went back to most for inspiration on this assignment I love the way all the images work and tried to use these thoughts in my own work.

No comments:

Post a Comment