Pages

Tuesday 1 January 2013

Research


www.computerarts.co.uk/tutorials/magazine-layouts-10
Magazine layout 101


This website was suggested to me by my tutor and I downloaded the tutorial and found it really useful. It gave me an idea of how I wanted my final project to be layed out and the look I wanted to go with.

 
Magazine Spread


www.slodive.com/inspiration/showcase/magazine-layout/  this website also gave me ideas on the layout of my final piece. I want a scrap book type feel with rough pages and layers of different ideas and images.

I used amateur photography magazine for inspiration and watched online videos on how to construct a worthy layout that is eye catching and will draw the reader in.

On top of how to  create a layout I also looked for inspiration on images that other photographers have taken of Christmas.

 
This image was taken by Sandra Hill Photography and I found it on www.favim.com. I have tried to recreate this and haven't managed to get the desired atmosphere as yet but this is one I'd like to perfect.


Christmas photo ideas by Delanie-
This is another image im going to have a go at creating as Christmas is all about family and this has it written all over it.






These two were taken by Ariana Michelle and were found on http://indulgy.com/post/5DdWMmQr01/christmas-photo-ideas







No comments:

Post a Comment