Pages

Tuesday 14 August 2012

Measuring Exposure



I chose these 4 images as my strongest for this assignment and I really like the effects that have been created.

 The first is of a bird and it is siloeted against the sky. The viewer can clearly see what the image is but all detail is lost. I like the image and its mystery.

Again this image is darker than possibly should be but I love the effect it has on it. It almost gives it age and a slight serpia effect. 


This one the sea is quite light and the little boy is darkened against it. This is my favorite of the exercise as it has that sense of mystery and excitement.


This image is for me the weekest of them all. The two people on the beach arent clearly visable and you have to really study the picture to work out what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment