Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

OCA - The art of photography Excercise - Focus with a set aperture

Image 1 - The aperture was set to f.4.5 and was focused on the front of the image. This makes the image really dramatic and quite soft. It has created "something" out of nothing and I prefer this one out of all of the images as this has a feel to it.
 Image 2 - Again the  aperture was set to f.4.5 and I focused this one on the end of the image. While this still has a soft feel to it, I personally feel that theres not much drama or alot to draw you in.
 Image 3 - The aperture was set to 4.5 again and I focused on the middle of the image. I feel the 3rd cone on the blue sticks out and thats where my eyes are drawn. Again I dont really feel much of an atmosphere or anything to second glance the image.

No comments:

Post a Comment