Pages

Friday 6 April 2012

Welcome!

So let me tell you abit about me and where I am at. I have a very keen interest in photography and have done for a very long time, I started taking photos when I was around 16 and fell in love, unfortunatly I didn’t take my passion any further than just a hobby and thats really where I wanted it to go. I love taking photos that melt peoples hearts and tell a story of a little piece of there life. Important days such as weddings,christenings or even just a special party are all days which you can never replace and time that can never be gained in the same way again. Capturing images of those days and giving people there memories that they can share with friends and family is what I enjoy. I also enjoy fashion type photography, with its wild, fun and unlimiting imagination that you can bring to the shoot really gives a new dynamic to photography, a WOW factor!
I have photographed a wedding and a christening and have taken some pictures of babies with great feedback, I have also taken part in photography workshops and really have rekindled my love for creating images.
I am now sharing with you my journey through my degree and hope you will give me feedback and critique.

No comments:

Post a Comment