Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

OCA - The art of photography Excercise - fitting the frame to the subject

Image 1 - Taken without to much care to detail or how the finished picture will look.
Image 2 - took more time over the final image. still not 100% the frames nice and there is nothing to distract you from the image.
 Image 3 - Experimented with different crops, I actually think this my favorite picture out of all of them. It gives a different perspective and its not a usual crop for this type of image.
 Image 4 - This was taken by putting the subject in a small area of the scene and if the background was cleaner it may have worked, even so I think theres to much empty space.
 Image 5 - I took alot more care with this image I filled the frame, I got the focus right and I think its turned out quite well.

No comments:

Post a Comment