Pages

Saturday 7 April 2012

OCA - The art of photography Excercise - Objects in different positions in the frame

Image 1 - As with the last excercise, I didnt really put much thought into the image, however I like this photo as it has character! I have played around withn the crop and set them in order of preference
 Image 2 - This crop works well to give a sense of where the subject is but the colour of the grass differs from top to bottom and although in certain circumstances this could work, I dont like it in this image.
 Image 3 - Same as above

 Image 4 - I like this image more than the other two, The tone in the grass is constant and sets off the subject which in tun draws your eyes to where you should be looking.

Image 5 - This is by far my favorite. I like the dramatic effect of the close up. The subject is looking straight at the camera and looks like hes trying to tell a story to the viewer. The focus works well to draw your eyes in to the correct spot
















No comments:

Post a Comment